Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A good deed in a naughty world

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. (Thanks to Crimeficreader for reminding us!)

Does everyone already know about the Breast Cancer site? You click the box daily to fund free mammograms. From there you can also link to the Rainforest site, the Hunger site, Child Health site, Literacy site ...

It takes seconds and costs nothing, so unless anyone can think of a good reason not to, why wouldn't everyone do this? I go to one site, click 'fund free ...', click back and then go through the links to the others.

What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been doing these free click things through The Hunger Site for about 6 years and as they're still going strong I can only assume that it must be working. It's a shame it has such an American bias though. I'd click the ads and use the sponsers' services if more of them were British.

Debi said...

Knew I could rely on you to already be doing this, Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Cool idea, didn't know they existed, bit dim sometimes! Clicking!

Marie said...

Yes, good idea. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Debi. I'll get clicking then.

Caroline said...

I've known about this one for a while. And happily click. I had a scare last year and the NHS were fantastic. So click click away.
Thanks for this posting Debi x