Friday, May 02, 2008

Bad dream

In my dream it's Sunday morning.
I wake up ...
Today's the day I've organised to cook and freeze 70lbs of salmon at the synagogue with the help of a friendly friend.

Only - we've forgotten to pick up the salmon the evening before.

I wake up, shrieking.
'Argh! We've forgotten to pick up the fish ...!'

Only it's not Sunday morning - it's Friday.
And we haven't forgotten.
Yet.

First Born's barmitzvah - 4 wks and counting ...

UPDATE: No, it's 5 weeks and counting. Doh! Scrambled brain ....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're in the state bordering on panic - or have you already gone over the edge! ;-) Keep smiling, it will be fine, you know that!

Unknown said...

Chill out, Debi. I have never seen a more organised woman. I think you had better add "everything will be all right" to one of those famous lists of yours.

Anonymous said...

Hi,debi dont forget the barmitzvah poem! love,im okay homelesschicken xx

Debi said...

Ab Van - Panic? Me?
Noooooooooo ....

Minxy - Ok. You're right. I'll add it in triplicate on a spreadsheet, word doc and hard copy.

HC - so glad to hear you're ok. But ... er ... barmitzvah poem? What barmitzvah poem? See - I've forgotten already ...!

Anonymous said...

hiya ,check out Speach-writers.com
but then again with a creative mind as yours,you should not need a prompt..x DRY!! homelesschicken