Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Book Cook

Having recently finished The Gene Pool, I've just begun to cook a new character and plot.

Karen Townsend would be known as Kaz by her friends.
If she had any.
A woman with a tragic past gradually revealed in a series of flashbacks, Karen finds it difficult to engage with other people.
Her vivid Virtual Life is a lot more interesting.
But when a sinister stalker makes the terrifying leap from cyberspace into Real Life Karen has to decide how hard she's prepared to fight to stay alive.

I haven't started writing Karen's story yet, but she's moved in and I'm getting to know her.

Watch this space ...

5 comments:

Sue Guiney said...

oohh...intriguing. I'm already hooked!

Debi said...

Sue - bless!

Unknown said...

Ooh - sounds like a really good idea, D, the fun part is cooking the recipe just so, isn't it?

Debi said...

Yep - and getting to know new characters who you know will be hanging round for a l-o-n-g time ...

Unknown said...

I love it when a seed starts to grow. I am nearly feverish at the beginning of a new yarn and definitely don't have enough fingers!
Prepare the ground, Debi, good things are coming.