Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Positively polar

This is cooler than cool.

No, I'm not talking about the migration of the polar ice cap to the freezer box of my fridge resulting in the fridge door not closing and me having to add defrosting the damn thing to my already unmanageable list of things I have to do today ....

No, no indeed.
I'm talking about this - the newest, bestest, coolest place to hang out in the literary blogosphere.



You may remember me telling you some time ago that I'd joined a Bloggers with Book Deals group, which explained the explosion of fab links (eyes right) since that time.

Well, for the last few weeks, we've been absorbed in creating a new collectively-run website.



(Actually, Lucy Pepper did the clever techy stuff and Clare's done sterling work as ever in pulling it all together.)
There are about 50 of us involved - some of the biggest names in the literary blogosphere, so you can imagine we're really excited about this.

The site is packed with resources, regular articles and features as well as links to all the Bookarazzi members' bios and books.



There's a blog where you can pop in and comment,
a useful FAQ section for writers,
news and events pages,
comprehensive links
and lots more.

The site will be regularly updated and will always be a work in progress.



Pop along now and make sure you bookmark us for future visits.
We look forward to seeing you there.

Oh and don't forget to let us know if you want us to link to you ...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw this on Minx' blog too - this looks very exciting indeed! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

I see you managed to squeeze in the Bookarazzi logo once, or twice!

Debi said...

Was so excited that I managed to get something relatively techy right for a change ...

Unknown said...

Oh very kewl, coo-ell, ya know, cool!

Anonymous said...

I will go chk it out. I like the logo.

Debi said...

Oh I do know, Ab Van, I do.

Welcome, Gautami. Hope to see you more both here and there.

Lee said...

Pity it's only for those with book deals ...

Debi said...

Lee - the site is for anyone who writes - or reads for that matter.

It came out of a forum that was for people who had deals and wanted to discuss specific problems round the whole process, but there's no such restrictions on the site.

Lee said...

Oh, OK, I'll give it a good look then. Thanks!