Thursday, June 28, 2007

Have you asked an adult if you can be here?

Online Dating

Apparently my blog is rated as above ...

... on the basis that I've used the word bitch and pussy!

I suspect the 'bitch' reference is about this fellow blogger ...

... and pussy???

I once described G as being a pussy cat.
Ooooh - better protect the kiddies from that kind of language, eh?

I'd thought it might have been connected to my cats who look like Hitler post, but apparently not.

Click here to rate your blog.
Thanks to Rachel for the link.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the same rating as you, for using the words "hell" and "murder".
If I remember rightly, both words were used in relation to children, my own . . .

Unknown said...

Yee Haa, I'm a strongly cautioned Minx.

I said 'pissed' twice, 'bitch' twice and 'gun' once.

Dances off revelling in own naughtiness........

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh, Debi!

And oh dear, I'm actually restricted with parent/guardian attendance required!

Debi said...

I was quite disappointed not to be x rated ...

Unknown said...

I got a restricted because I used these words:
* hell (6x)
* crap (3x)
* dead (2x)
* ecstasy (1x)
Which is kind of funny, because I remember showing my blog to my Mum and every post had an expletive of some sort in it, and here the worst thing is crap. Which is exactly what this rating malarkey is me think!