Thursday, June 21, 2007

A choice of celebrations

Ain't it always the way?

You wait ages for a decent literary event close to home, then two come along on the same date.

On 29th June, Natalie will be at the Apple Mac store in Regent Street doing a presentation (scroll down to post on 6th June) on how she turned this into a book.
I've read the book and it is full of wit,wisdom and beauty. (Bit like Natalie then ...)

And on the same day ...

Martin Millar will be launching Lonely Werewolf Girl at my fave indie bookshop, the Bookseller Crow on the Hill ...

who are using the occasion to celebrate their 10th birthday.

And that date also happens to be ...

... my birthday.

So - do I go there?
Or there?

Or somewhere else all together?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Debi.

There will be cake, and could be candles...

And the good people of Crystal Palace are very good at singing Happy Birthday...

And...

And...

Natalie d'Arbeloff said...

Debi,such choices! Thank you for including me and I'm sorry you won't be there, but why would a girl be in a Mac emporium on her birthday? Unless somebody was offering her all the great toys on display? H'm....best-sellerdom awaits us.
Have a wonderful birthday, dear Deb.

Debi said...

Jon - you got me!

Natalie - read that as 'Why would a girl be in a mac ...?'

Unknown said...

It's your birthday and you'll do as you want to. Me, I'll be having a drink for the occasion!

Meloney Lemon said...

Go with the flow
Go fish go
whatever you do
Iwant to know

(apologies to Dr Seuss)