Thursday, June 14, 2007

Debi the Vid Kid

I have Google alerts set up to let me know whenever my books are mentioned anywhere online.

It sometimes seems a bit random ...
For example, I know of mentions that the alerts don't pick up ...

And sometimes it tells me about ancient history, with no indication why a particular site should crop up now ...

Anyway, today I got this link to an online Chatshow interview I did a couple of years ago, when Trading Tatiana was published, and thought it might amuse if you haven't already seen it.

One of the few bits that don't make my toes curl in embarassment is when I'm asked for my favourite diva dressing room demand (!) and I say, 'An ashtray.'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am at your feet 'O queen of the sofa'.

Marie said...

Great interview, Debi.

Unknown said...

Great interview - you look fab in that and you sound so cultured, dealing with all those questions in such a natural way... was that really 2 years ago!

Debi said...

2.5 yrs ago - during which I've aged 10!