Sunday, May 27, 2007

Loving and leaving you

Phew! I've been glued to this screen for 5.5 hrs and have only just realised I missed lunch ...

Having launched the Hay post into the blogosphere, I'm now going to have to abandon you all.

We're going here tomorrow for a few days ...

The image “http://www.ryebay.demon.co.uk/pics/gallery%20pics/camber8.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

... which means I'm not going to be around to check out the reactions to my record-breaking post.

So please - talk among yourselves and I'll get back to you soon as ...

9 comments:

me said...

ooh. pretty scenery.

Cailleach said...

Looks gorgeous and quiet. Hope you have a nice break!

Cailleach said...

...oooh, does this mean that we can party here... for a wee while?

Minx said...

Yes, we can! Debi is whooping it up on her jolly holidays which leaves an empty blog......gin sling anyone?

Shots said...

That looks beautiful. Lucky you. Hay and then sand...

Cailleach said...

gin sling, yes please - now remind me what's in one of these...?

Minx said...

Gin, ice, and a pair of slingbacks! What more do you want?

Debi said...

Sling us a gin, girls!

Alper's back in town ...

Absolute Vanilla (& Atyllah) said...

Ooh, have a lovely break, it's well deserved.

Glad I'm not the only one who forgets lunch!