Friday, November 24, 2006

The full Monty

There I was trying to tantalise you all by feeding details a drip at a time - and then that Skint goes and gives you the whole lot in one go!

Not to be out done, I'm putting it here too.

Could you do me a really big favour? If you'd like to support this event (even if you can't be there in person) could you post about it on your own blog? For the evening to have the best possible chance of fulfilling its huge potential, we need a really good blogger turnout.

Thanks!

AN EVENING OF LITERARY TREATS!

· The London launch of A Coven of One by Kate Bousfield.

A magical book – both in content and in the story of how it came to be published.

· 2nd National Literary Blogmoot.

An opportunity to meet influential literary bloggers – writers, readers, reviewers, commentators and booksellers.

· Guest appearances.

· A chance to stock up on gifts at the best independent bookshop in town!

BOOKSELLER CROW ON THE HILL

50 Westow Street

Crystal Palace

London

SE19 3AF

6.30 – 9.00pm Saturday 9th December 2006

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Crystal Palace inside the paying zone (you know, the bit where you have to pay to drive there?) and, if not, is there any local parking?

I think I might possibly be able to make it after all :-)

Anonymous said...

sorry debi, I jumped the gun didn't I

This is all Debi's doing by the way - she's been working hard at this

:)

Debi said...

Sharon - it's outside the congestion charging zone. I'll check re parking - generally it's a bit problematic but there's somewhere behind the shop I think we can arrange for you.

Skint - your boyish enthusiasm is forgiven! And welcomed ...

equiano said...

Darn it! blogmoots & me just are never fated to meet. I have a great excuse this time - my birthday! And I'm afraid celebratory meals were organized some time back, so I won't be able to come up to London for this. So sorry, but am sure it will be wildly successful if the first Minx launch and blogmoot are anything to go by.

Anonymous said...

Things are definitely looking up :-)

Anonymous said...

"The full monty"?!?! No one mentioned I had to attend in the buff! I will definitely have to leave my cognito behind now! Here's fingers crossed for not a frosty night!

Marie said...

I've done my bit, Debi. It's up on my blog. Shame I can't be there in person but hope you all have a great time.

Sharon J said...

I'll put it on my blog on Monday. Not enough people about at the weekend.

Debi said...

Thanks, Marie and Sharon. You're both stars!

Confucious Trevaskis said...

I agree with dba....at this time of year, a willy warmer is a necessity!!

Glad there'll be no indigestion charge...............

Unknown said...

I've have added a link (on my writerly blog, not my Blogger one) hope it helps.

Unknown said...

It all helps Kate thank you, and thanks to everyone. Debi is working tirelessly to make London a success. Sometimes Cornwall is so far away!