(11 weeks and counting ...)
You'll need lists, lateral thinking, lists, teamwork, lists, forward planning, lists, a clear head and some lists.
Here's a guide to how to deal with the desserts.
- Buy ingredients and drive to dad
- Defrost dad's freezer
- Inform meteorological office you've located disappearing polar ice cap
- Allocate tasks
- Crush 10lb digestive biscuits
- Mix with 5lb seedless raisins
- Add 10 tins condensed milk
- Melt 5lb butter and 5lb plain chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water
- Add melted butter and chocolate to biscuit mixture and mix thoroughly
- Spoon into 15 greased tins and flatten