Saturday, April 21, 2007

Next time you hear from me ...

... it will all be over.

Blood, sweat and tears are guaranteed.

That's if G has any blood left after doing blood tests every few minutes since he woke this morning ...

He's been fighting off a low sugar all day, terrified of over-compensating and ending up high.

Bloody diabetes.

I'm thinking of starting a support group for diabetic marathon runners and their partners.
It's a lethal combination, believe me.

Don't forget it's still not too late to sponsor him here and raise money for Refuge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am getting up special early to bag a good seat in front of the telebox.
I shall be practising me
"Goooooooooooooooooooooo G" all night in the garden to achieve that 'nearly gonna lose my voice hysteria' for the morning.

Wishing G all the love and light I can muster, and some for your own sweet self.

Debi said...

You kept us awake all night with that shrieking noise! But thanks, sweetheart ...