Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Smiles for Smailes

Caroline Smailes, that is.

Caroline is the author of In Search of Adam.
She has written a companion novella featuring some of the characters in the original book.
She has also persuaded her publisher, typesetter and cover designer to give their services free.

And you can buy the book free too - as a download.


Why? I hear you ask.
Because what she then wants you to do, is make a voluntary donation to One in Four - a charity run for and by people with experience of sexual abuse.

You can see further details here.

A good deed in a naughty world ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh well done to Caroline - that's a wonderful gesture. I love good deeds! Now, let's go and save the world!
;-)

S. Kearney said...

I saw this the other day - I love the covers - and I thought how wonderful that was of Caroline to organise this. :-)