Thursday, September 28, 2006

Third party? I wasn't even invited to the first ...

Apologies to anyone who might have been trying to access the news link on my website recently and finding ... er ... an intro but no news.

My wonderful techy mate tells me this is due to a 3rd party thingy going AWOL. Luckily all the posts were still on my dashboard.

Anyway, she's now sorted it so the link goes straight to Blogger here, thereby earning her my eternal gratitude (yet again) and a sackful of these.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate....now you're talking!

Debi said...

In case you should ever need this info, this particular bar would not be my choice.

Choccy's the one thing I can claim to have upmarket tastes for - Swiss, Belgian ... Ideally organic. And OF COURSE Fair Trade ...

Caroline said...

For me, it's got to be a bar of Cadbury's chocolate that has been in the fridge!

x

Anonymous said...

But I like Crunchies... Can't help it.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha crunchie link made me laugh out loud. Confess I am a chocolate cheapo and proud! Love to slum it with the crunchies and other cheap choc of this nature. Crunchies go lovely with a nice cuppa (free trade :) ) tea.

Agree with caroline -- the only way to eat choc is after it's been in the fridge.

My choc habit is really starting to worry me though (must've easily downed a kilo in the last week).

So after I've offed the latest 250g bar of Cad wholenut (which won't take long), my choc eating days are over ... (yeah right!)

Debi said...

How wonderful to hear your voice here, Techy Mate.

I want to yell out to everyone ... LOOK! It's 'er! Me wonderful techy mate!