Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tantrum

I'm stamping my foot, grinding my teeth, tearing my hair and I'm just about to start thcweaming and thcweaming until I'm thick.

So I thought I'd come in here to let off steam instead.

Design your own cards, they said.
Easy, quick and free of charge, they said.
Takes just a few minutes, they said.

So why am I still sitting here after several wasted hours and no damn cards at the end of it, just a pdf that no matter how much I Google and troubleshoot and access help options and act on them still won't fit into the sodding template to print properly?

Time to give up and hit the button.

7 comments:

Queenie said...

Hahahahaha I want one of those buttons!! Sorry you've had such a frustrating time, but thanks for the larf!

Sue Guiney said...

oh yes, the cards....but you didn't mention that great button. i want one too. You could start a cottage industry :-) Great to see you last night! Hope to do it again soon. xo

Debi said...

Such a useful addition to the keyboard, isn't it?

Queenie - any time. Larfs R Us.

Sue - great indeed. Want more!

Ms A said...

Lmao. I definitely want one of them there buttons.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

So frustrating. I hate it when that happens. Drives me nuts.

CL Taylor said...

Have you tried www.moo.com - they're the company I used to make my 'Heaven Can Wait' business cards and I found it really easy.

Debi said...

Your cards are lovely, Cally. Luckily a friend came to my rescue and I have some gorgeous plastic ones now.

So gorgeous in fact that I don't want to give them away. Doh!