Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oooh, lookee here ...

My recent enforced absence from the blogosphere is the longest break I've taken (apart from hols) since I first started blogging.

I didn't even check my own blog during my absence, let alone anyone else's, going online only in brief bursts to check my emails.

I still have lots of catching up to do but have finally taken a peek at my stats.
I found a load of referrals from a site I didn't recognise.
And it seems that while my back was turned, this post was nominated as Post of the Week here, by none other than the fragrant floral one herself, Zinnia Cyclamen.
(Thanks, Zin.)

I haven't quite worked out the link yet (perhaps someone can help me?) but there seems to be a connection to this wonderful-sounding blog-related book, You're Not the Only One, with all profits going to Warchild.

Blimey! You turn your back for a moment and see what happens?
A fortnight in internet terms equals several months or even years in Real Life ...

1 comment:

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

You're welcome, honey!