Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Very very sad news

I had all sorts of plans today including a few light hearted posts.

But that's all changed now.

I frequently check Dina's blog and though I have a lot on today something drew me there first thing.

The last post - on October 23rd - was, in typical Dina style, a picture of a gorgeous hat.

But then I checked the comments and found that Dina died on Monday night.

You don't need my words to tell you about Dina.
Read her own - in her blog and her book and her regular Guardian column.
And, if you feel so inclined, donate to the charity appeal in her name.


Minx said...

No words.

Shameless said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shameless said...

I was also very sad to read this in the paper. She sounded like a very special woman.