Monday, February 12, 2007

Feeling the force ...

Ooooh.

Aaaah.

Eeeeh.

Ewwww.

Owwww.

Aiiii.

Playstation!

I'm disturbed to discover I'm beginning to see the attraction ...

Oh dear. I never anticipated that!

On the other hand, I remember a phone call from my parents when they bought their first ever washing machine.
They sat side-by-side on kitchen stools and watched the whole wash cycle.
They only did it the once.

I'm hoping the Playstation experience will be the same.
For me at any rate.
The boys are a lost cause ...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry. They will surface sometime in August 2016, asking for a cheese sandwich and a clean pair of socks.
Ignore any overheard conversation like "I just killed you" or "Hah hah, world domination" - it is only a game and apparently very educational.

Saaleha said...

I was bitten, once... And then I discovered Blogging. I'm a lost cause apparently :-)

Unknown said...

Now see, there's something wrong with me. Chicken Man bought me a Playstation and I just couldn't get into it. Maybe he provided the wrong games... Maybe I should try again, being able to screech, "Ha ha ha, world domination" or "I just killed you" holds a certain appeal...

Unknown said...

Apparently these fancy new Playstations can do all sorts of things, play music, play films, play games, blah blah blah... but the other day I saw a guy doing sudoku on one. Am I missing the point or what? This guy paid out almost three hundred euros so he could play sudoku on his playstation!

Caroline said...

I am a Singstar fan and a dance mat is rather good exercise (in the comfort of your own front room, with the curtains closed and no one at home). But apart from that ... nah! Can't see the attraction.