Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Adapt or die

This day should have been spent working on my WIP - except my printer had other ideas ...

I managed (only just) to avoid my initial instinct to crawl under the duvet and stay there until someone made things work (which would be a l-o-o-o-n-g time).

Instead, I finally got round to creating a separate blog for the Revo posts published on this blog in 2008/9.
I've been promising myself I'd do it for ages.  I wanted the posts to all be in one place for ease of use for anyone doing research - or just curious.

For those of you who weren't hanging out here back then, the posts are about my time living in Grenada during the revolution, coup, US invasion and aftermath 1982-1983.

For some ridiculous reason, I can't seem to add links in the sidebar, and some of the photos seem to have gone AWOL so it's still a work in progress, but it's there and it's real. 

Comments are disabled on the new blog, but feedback will always be welcome here. 

1 comment:

Sue Guiney said...

I'm so glad you did this. You know, I think, how much I enjoyed reading those blogs and how important I thought they were on many levels. I'm off to look at their new home right now.