Sunday, April 11, 2010

York - All Talked Out

I'm home after a ghastly journey.  I arrived about an hour ago and this is the first time I've sat down.

'Tired' doesn't come close, though my brain is still zapping.

I have much more to share - including photos - but I'm sorry that there will be a delay before I can get round to it.

I'm going away tomorrow for a few days with the family and I have to confess I'm really looking forward to tuning out.  I know there will be people coming here wanting to hear more about the most stimulating weekend I can recall and I do apologise as I won't have access to the internet for a few days.

Back soon!

6 comments:

Avis HG said...

Enjoy the trip - you deserve to unwind. You were a star!!

Queenie said...

Don't give it a second thought. A few days here or there is nothing, and after the last few weeks of your life, you and your family deserve a really good break together. One with no Internet access sounds perfect. Enjoy!

Liane Spicer said...

Have a good rest, Debi. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Debi for your comments after my reading of 'the eviction' from my yet unpublished novel. You gave me confidence.
Mary Flood

Debi said...

Avis - we can twinkle together.

Queenie - Oh, but I did, believe me.

Liane - why do rest times go so much quicker than frantic times?

Mary - those last words mean so much to me. Wait 'til you see your picture on my blog following your well-deserved success. Actually, don't hold your breath - but I will get there. Promise.

mortgage help said...

This is working well. you have a great day ahead!