Monday, March 26, 2007

It's a-fish-al (ouch)

Flushed with the success of their bloodless radicalisation of my labels box, the fish are moving out to new waters ...

It all started with a throwaway comment here.
(Sigh. When will I ever learn comments can never ever be thrown away in the blogosphere?)

Now it seems Mutley the dog has seen fit to design me fish-themed underwear.

The image “http://becher.com/photogallery/newphoto/otis.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

That's not underwear with pictures of fish you understand.

Oh no - think live fish ...
Think hanging garlands of mudfish ...
Think appalling inexcusable groan-making abominable puns.

What have I done?
How did it come to this?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gone fishin'
there's a sign upon the door
I'm wishin'
I could have some fishy drawers

The Moon Topples said...

Um...congratulations?

Debi said...

I hold you personally responsible, Minx.

Maht - yes, it is kind of hard to know how to react, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms Alper - I shall visit here often!
**Mwooaahh aaahh ahhha **

(Thats supposed to be a sinister cackle but looks more like the call of the Capercaillie)

Anonymous said...

Anyway you can complain - I have had to try on all these creations and it has not been fun. I have linked you!

Newmania said...

Hi Debi you seem quite funny and a bit if a babe judging from your dramatic picture.

Luckily I am able tosee through this attractive exterior to the dark and worrying person that lurks beneath

Phew that was close.....

The Wandering Author said...

Debi, I'd imagine the new style would be a bit... uncomfortable? I think your prank with the labels is more likely to catch on, although I can't imagine what the search engine algorithms will make of it all. If you find people are getting to your blog by searching for "fisheries in Soviet Russia" or something of the sort, at least you'll know why. :-O

Debi said...

Mutley - linked you back - though not without some trepidation. You seem cuddly enough but you do have some rather strange friends ...

Newmania - see what I mean, Mutley?

WA - at last - the first person to answer my original question about what the labels are for. Alas - too late to stop the fish ...

Anonymous said...

Debi said...

Mutley - linked you back - though not without some trepidation. You seem cuddly enough but you do have some rather strange friends ...

Newmania - see what I mean, Mutley?


Mr Newman is one of the more balanced individuals I know - apart from when he has been drinking White Lightning which he refers to as "Tramp juice".