Friday, October 30, 2009

The Reign in Spain ...

Cast your mind back ... back ...
No, further than that. All the way to here.

My man in Spain, Steve Redwood, has been in touch and he has something to celebrate.
His book of short stories, Broken Symmetries, has just been published.

And he even has a blog. Wonders will never cease ...
It's called A Seriously Disturbed Mind.
So you can't say he didn't warn you ...

Here's what Steve has to say about this latest venture:

Actually, I’m rather pleased this collection has been published, as many of the stories reflect a less... shall we say, merry … side of my character, and taken as a whole are more representative of my damned soul than the novels. Also, the book is attractive as a physical object, large clear print, plenty of white space (there's an excerpt on Amazon.com).


What was that? "Just in time for Christmas?" Funny you should say that…


Kisses, manly hand shakes, grovelling apologies, punches on the nose – you all know which applies to you!!


Steve


PS I might see my way to forgiving you for not buying a copy yourself if:

1. you can prove penury or blindness or illiteracy, or

2. you forward this email to friends (and enemies!). As I'm out of the country, I have no other way of spreading the Good News.


Pleasure's all mine, Senor Redwood.

5 comments:

Liane Spicer said...

Intriguing. I'm off to read those reviews.

steve redwood said...

Debi for Queen of England, Liane for Regent!!
Back next week, when Spanish Cleo out of the way.

Mobile Credit Card Processing said...

Have read this book! Wonderful piece of literature.

kartenlegen said...

I have been looking for this book..heard hood reviews about it.

phone credit card processing said...

I've been looking for a good book to start reading next. Think I will give this one a try. Thank you.