Thursday, December 20, 2007

I think I might be on a mini roll ...

You know how it sometimes feels like things have been sort of STUCK and then they somehow shift?

I think (she says not wanting to tempt fate) that this might be what's happening for me:
Let's not forget what brought about this shift:
But maybe ... before all of that ... there was this and then this.

Sometimes you just need to let a little time to pass in order to see the significance of something.

So it seems I could be ending this year on a mini roll ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ,debi..correct me if i am wrong, but the tarot card,that highlighted itself,was this not in spanish,and english,perhaps this my be the connection,how enchanting!
regards homelesschicken x

Merc said...

Be festive, tis the season, Debi. Wishing you lots of jam and chocolate to enjoy your roll. Bravo.

S. Kearney said...

Oooo, yes, in Spanish and English. That's spooky, Debi, in a good way! :-)

Debi said...

Ooer, HC. You're right. Hadn't thought of that!

Ta, Merc. Jam AND chocolate? My cup runneth over ...

Shamey - we like good spooky. Good spooky is ... er ... good.

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful sign of movement, Debi. It sounds like the block has been broken and the creative energies are beginning to flow along multiple paths. Wonderful!

Jan said...

Merry Christmas Debi although I think yours sounds pretty merry already!
Good stuff.

Unknown said...

Mini roll? Sounds like a Yule log to me! Go with Flo - she knows what she's doing!!

Debi said...

Ab Van - I wouldn't call it a block as such, more like a disengagement. Whatever you call it, it's well and truly sorted now.

Jan - merry? I'll try ...

Minx - ah yes, that Flo's a good 'un, isn't she?