I think (she says not wanting to tempt fate) that this might be what's happening for me:
- I finished the 1st draft of my 5th book earlier this week
- Emailed my agent to let him know
- And then today rec'd an email from my Spanish translator of Trading Tatiana (I love him bad) introducing himself and saying he's just read Nirvana Bites and liked it even more than TT and will try to persuade the Spanish pubs to take it on. (It was his report on TT that persuaded them to take it. )
- First there was this lovely email from Zinnia
- Then there was this wonderful review from Clare
- Then there was this amazing weekend of lit bloggfest
Sometimes you just need to let a little time to pass in order to see the significance of something.
So it seems I could be ending this year on a mini roll ...