It started with Sharon. As so many things do … Then Gentleman Oracle zapped me …
Sharon has set up her very own meme and has asked for the following to be copied and pasted into the responses:
PLEASE LEAVE THE FOLLOWING IN ALL ‘PEOPLE COLLECTION’ POSTS
Remember that it isn’t always the sensational stuff that writers are looking for, it can just as easily be something that you take for granted like having raised twins or knowing how to grow beetroot. Mind you, if you know how to fly a helicopter or have worked as a film extra, do feel free to let the rest of us know about it :-)
A few years ago I would have found this really hard. I didn’t like revealing too much of myself. But then I got the deal and found out I was part of the package. And since I publish under my own name, I’ve given up on the idea of anonymity …
On my website there’s a lot of personal stuff that I really agonised over including, but there it is. It feels like there’s not an awful lot more … But here goes ...
5 things about me that are not generally known:
• I talk backwards fluently
• I’ve been bombed by the US
• We once spent a whole day dressing up and acting out the Fellowship of the Ring in front of the video
• When I was 19/20, I spent a year drinking the equivalent of 30 shorts a day
• I spent a total of 9 years either pregnant (including 2 miscarriages) or breastfeeding
And now I tag Minx, Confucious, Skint, Pundy and Clare.