Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy World Book Day!

Here's a way to celebrate this auspicious day ...

Buy a copy of 100 Stories for Haiti.

 

It contains stories by some wonderful authors, it was put together with awesome speed and efficiency, it's for a cause that cannot have failed to move you over these past weeks, it's a symbol of how writers and the internet can make a real difference and ...

... it's a book, and everyone should buy at least one of them there things today if they possibly can.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sharon J said...

Just been over and ordered it. Am quite excited about it arriving now because, apart from being for a VERY good cause, it looks really good read :-)

Debi said...

And I'm quite excited about you commenting on my blog for the first time in ages, Sharon.

You were the person who mentored me through my early days in the blogoverse all those years ago ...

Liane Spicer said...

Thanks for sharing this. Will go and investigate now.

Debi said...

Yes, she gets about, does our Tania!

Tania Hershman said...

Liane, I'm not everywhere, honest! That Commonwealth winners thing was 2008, but if I give that impression, maybe I can just sit here and eat chocolate instead of writing....Thank you all for buying 100 Stories, that's the main thing. What a star that man Greg McQueen is, he actually got off his but and DID something!