Thursday, May 13, 2010

Debi's deafisms (and a teensy bit more)

No, I haven't been abducted by aliens, though the results of the election have left me wishing that I had been.

I've been so rushed off my feet that I didn't even know the news until 24 hours later.   Talk about finger on the pulse ...  Still, at least I had an extra day for being in denial.  Small mercies indeed.

Anyway, due to aforementioned rushed-off-feetness, I don't have any time to blog so I'm just going to give you this latest insight into my muffled world to be going on with.

FB:  My French exam was so funny today.
Me:  I didn't know you had a friend Suzanne.

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Missing you, sweetie! Hope life calms down soon. Thanks for the giggle :-)

how to write a bibliography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.